BI-TORQs extensive selection of ball valves is available in Automated, Manual, and API 607 Fire-Safe designs to meet the needs of nearly any application and engineered to withstand extreme conditions present in many industries.
- BVs in brass, PVC, and stainless with various end connections, including sanitary ends
- Completely assembled and fully tested valve packages
Typical Industries Served:
- Chemical and Plastic: For tank farms, bulk loading and unloading, chemical feed lines, and terminals are frequent applications for our valves. Our fire-safe line with Thermal Shut-off Valves is often specified.
- Food & Beverage: BI-TORQs multi-port valves and sanitary lines are ideal for mixing, steam lines, storage tanks, and water treatment.
- General industrial: We can customize all our valve offerings to meet the specific needs of nearly any industrial process.
- OEM machinery: OEM fluid systems solutions including generators, industrial laundry equipment, steam lines, mixing, canning machinery, and storage tanks.
- Oil and Gas: Ball valve assemblies in storage tanks, loading and unloading applications, generators, and fueling systems. Our fire-safe line with Thermal Shut-off Valves is often specified.
Fire Safe Ball Valves
All our fire-safe valves meet API 607 standards. Made of carbon or stainless steel, they come with NPT, socket weld, or flanged ends. Two configurations are available: Automated and Manual. The automated fire-safe valves can have either pneumatic or electric actuators. Additionally, our fire-safe valves are offered as part of a complete thermal shut-off package to shut down tanks or piping in the event of a fire.
Automated Ball Valves
The product line includes pneumatic double-acting, spring-return, and electric actuators in both AC and DC voltages and two-way port and multi-port configurations. Customization is possible by adding modulating positioners, NAMUR solenoids, and other options tailored for a specific application. Materials include brass, stainless, and PVC.
Manual Ball Valves
Various options are available including OSHA-approved locking handles, tandem linkages, spring-return handles, and overhead chain levers. Most come with ISO mounting pads for easy retrofit automation in the field. Available in two-way port and multi-port configurations and depending on the application, limit switches can be mounted to them