BI-TORQ Automated Ball Valves are fully assembled and tested by our factory-trained personnel, giving you confidence that you will receive a product that you can drop right into your line. Our experienced technical sales staff will help you choose the right automated ball valve and actuator for your application. Strahman is one of the first companies in the industry to offer completely assembled automated ball valves so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the best automated ball valve with the technical expertise to back it up.
Features and Options:
- Automated ball valve packages available from 1/4″ through 4″ in Brass (IP series), Stainless Steel (IS series), and PVC (IV/IC Series)
- Pneumatic double-acting or spring return actuators, or electric actuators in AC and DC voltages
- 2-way and multi-port configurations
- NPT, socket weld, tri-clamp, and 150# flanged end connections
- Direct mount ISO design on most models
- Optional seat and seal configurations to suit virtually any application
- Optional add-ons include Limit Switches, Modulating Positioners, NAMUR solenoids
- Factory assembled and tested
Need technical assistance?
We're here to help! Tell us about your application challenge. Provide a few details about your process e.g. media, temperature, pressure, end connections, and any other requirements and we'll help you find the right actuated ball valve.