Butterfly valves are a type of quarter-turn valve used to regulate the flow of a fluid. The valve mechanism requires a 90-degree turn to go from the fully open to the fully closed position. BI-TORQs butterfly valve options include pneumatic, electric, gear, or lever operators for diverse applications.
Product options include:
- Cast iron butterfly valves with standard stainless steel disc & shaft
- Manual and gear operated butterfly valves
- 3-way tee linkages with butterfly valves; contact our product knowledge experts for more information about this option
All our butterfly valves have stainless steel discs and stem, in wafer or lug style connections, and the option of EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton®, or PTFE seats to serve your project’s requirements.
Features and Options:
- Automated and Manual butterfly valve packages available from 2″ through 12″
- Pneumatic double acting and spring return actuators
- Electric actuators in AC and DC voltages, and NEMA 4 (NEMA 4X and 7 are special order)
- Lug or Wafer style connections
- Cast iron bodies and standard stainless steel disc and stem
- Direct mount ISO design on most models
- EPDM, BUNA-N, Viton, and PTFE seat options to suit virtually any application
- Factory assembled and tested
- Limit switches, modulating, NAMUR solenoids, and many other custom options are available
Our factory-trained and dedicated team assembles and tests all our units, so you can get a product that is ready for your project right away. We also have automated valve packages that we can customize to work with almost any application.