Hydro-Pro 150®Sign into view price
CODE: HP150BLACKLF AVAILABILITY: In stock
The Hydro-Pro 150® spray nozzle is constructed with a stainless steel housing for strength and durability, yet this solid, water saver nozzle weighs less than 2 lbs. and is ergonomically designed to reduce user fatigue. In addition to being extremely lightweight, the HP-150 features a patented locking trigger mechanism that allows users to lock in a desired spray pattern without having to maintain pressure on the trigger. It also reduces misdirected spraying.
- Locking trigger maintains spray pressure and reduces hand fatigue
- Nylon cover resists cracks and abrasions
- Stay cool technology even when hot water (up to 200ºF) is in use
- Maximum working pressure 150psi (10 BAR)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature (200º Farenheit / 93º Celsius)
The Hydro-Pro 150® is constructed from stainless steel with a waterproof nylon cover that resists cracks and abrasions. This spray nozzle is available in three colors – black, white or red. For the HP-150 Low Flow version find here.