FLP - 1/2" to 2" NPT or SCKTSign into view price
BI-TORQ's Thermal Shut-Off Fusible Link Packages with Ball Valves are a complete assembly with a class rating of API 607 Fire Safe certification. This series features threaded (NPT) or socket weld (SCKT) connections in valve size 1/2" through 2" with varying lengths and heights (see chart below). We also offer ANSI Class150 flanged connection with full port ball valves available from 1/2" through 6” (2-1/2” -6” have a declutchable gearbox). The valve body is available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel.
- FM approval on select assemblies; contact our sales office for assistance in specifying the best product for your FM requirements
- Automatic shut-off in case of fire
- API 607 Fire Safe full port ball valves up to 2000 PSI pressure rated
- TFE seats and Graphite seals/packing
- 1/2" through 2” NPT or Socket Weld connections
- Fire safe valve body in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Ball valves have standard RTFE seats and graphoil body seals suitable for a wide range of media and applications
- Weatherproof spring pack and stainless steel top plate for maximum corrosion resistance
- Valve can still be manually operated even while armed on certain models
- Fusible Links are available from 165°F - 360°F
- Factory assembled and tested
Need a specific valve size not listed here or spare links? Contact us with your serial number and we’ll confirm the correct spare links required for your assembly.
It is highly recommended by the manufacturer that Fusible Links should be replaced on an annual basis as a part of a regular safety maintenance program.
Please note that the above product image is representative of products in this series and while we try to be as accurate as possible, the product you receive may slightly differ depending on valve size. Please refer to data sheets for dimensions and technical drawings.