For meat processing, dairy processing, seafood processing, winery and vineyards, brewery, and food service, maintaining sanitary conditions are critical to prevent food-borne illnesses and food adulteration. While each facility has unique requirements, Strahman Washdown Equipment and BI-TORQ Valve Automation products are two well-respective brands in the food and beverage processing industry and can help you find a solution for your application.
Typical Applications Include:
- Conveyor, Crusher, and Drums of all kind wash down
- Cooker, Tank, and Kettle wash down
- Blender Washing & Mixer wash down
- Floor, Drains & Equipment clean-up
Our industrial-grade washdown equipment should be a part of your SSOPs (Standard Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures) for an extra level of assurance in sustaining profitability and a reputation for quality. Steam & Cold-Water and Hot & Cold-Water Mixing Hose stations, industrial water-saving Spray Nozzles, and industrial Hose Assemblies using FDA-approved materials will assure you of a clean and sanitized facility.
- Mixing hose stations with exact temperature control
- ASTM identification standards on all components to guarantee quality construction
- Industrial hose assemblies that comply with FDA regulations for use with food products
- Heavy-duty water saving spray nozzles that don't compromise on a powerful spray action
BI-TORQs automated stainless steel ball valves i.e., IS-3TC series, is our sanitary clamp end series. With encapsulated seats available in two-way and three-way versions, both are available with manual, electric, or pneumatic operators. BI-TORQ also has an extensive line of cast iron butterfly valves with automated or manual operation. Our retrofit automation packages allow you to keep the valve inline and replace it with an actuator of your choice.
If you don't see something here, please give us a call and talk to one of our subject matter experts or click on Contact Us. You can also Request a Quote, and we would be happy to help you find your solution.