FLP - ANSI Class 150 Wafer StyleSign into view price
BI-TORQ's Thermal Shut-Off Fusible Link Packages with Butterfly Valves are a complete assembly with a class rating of API 607 Fire Safe certification. Our butterfly valves are offered in ANSI Class 150 Wafer or Lug Style connection. A wide range of sizes from 2" through 12" are available in both Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel. Desired sizes over 12" and up to 24", please contact our customer care team for pricing and availability.
Please note due to the weight of these full assemblies, we are unable to ship units in sizes 3" and above from our online store due to UPS restrictions. Please send your PO request to our Customer Service Team to place your order or Find A Rep in your area to purchase locally.
- FM approval on select assemblies; call our sales office for assistance in specifying the best product for your FM requirements
- Automatic shut-off in case of fire
- API 607 fire safe, high-performance butterfly valves
- 2" through 24" fire safe butterfly valves available
- ANSI Class 150 Wafer style end connection
- Weatherproof spring pack and optional stainless steel top plate for maximum corrosion resistance
- Valve can still be manually operated with declutchable manual override
- Links available from 165°F - 360°F
- Factory assembled and tested
- Large inventory available for emergency shipments
It is highly recommended by the manufacturer that Fusible Links should be replaced on an annual basis as a part of a regular safety maintenance program.
Please note that the above product image is representative of products in this series and while we try to be as accurate as possible, the product you receive may slightly differ depending on valve size. Please refer to data sheets for dimensions and technical drawings.