Mixing Unit Hose Stations
Whatever your washdown or cleaning protocol, water, in some form, plays a vital role. Our Mixing Unit Hose Stations are available based on supply – instant hot water with a steam supply, blended hot and cold, or hot or cold supply.
All models have everything needed to connect to your piping systems - no extra parts needed, plus a hose rack for hose storage is standard equipped. Strahman utilizes components with ASTM identified materials offering complete traceability and no foreign unknown materials. Strahman also executes rigorous testing at various intervals during production – multi-step hydro testing of sub assemblies and finished product.
Steam & Cold Water Mixing Units
Strahman produces units in two body types, bronze and stainless steel, and each one is equipped with our dial temperature gauge (TG) for exact temperature indications. Water temperature is then quickly and easily regulated by turning the unit's appropriate supply valve. One key design feature is the unit's ability to automatically shut off the steam supply if the cold-water supply falls below 50 PSI, preventing steam from accidentally exiting the unit.
All steam units include our patented Direct Diffuse® Steam Trap. With no moving parts to wear, this innovative design will maximize your steam use efficiency.
- M-5000TG - Most popular series; Low, Medium or High steam pressure; Bronze body
- M-5700TG - Low, Medium or High steam pressure; Stainless Steel body
- M-5144TGHE – High-Efficiency unit– maximizes steam use; Bronze body
- M-144TG - Premiere Safety, Low-Pressure, Steam shut-off feature - Cleaning power with water conversation; Bronze Body
- M-5000TS – Thermostatically controlled unit– automatically adjusts based on supply; Bronze body
Hot & Cold Water Mixing Units
These units thoroughly mix hot and cold water in any proportion in our specially designed blending chamber, so you get the right temperature. These units are available with or without temperature gauges (TG).
- M-159TG or M-159 - With or without a temperature gauge; Bronze body
- M-750TG or M-750 - With or without a temperature gauge; Stainless Steel body
- M-200TS - Thermostatically controlled unit in Low Flow GPM or High Flow GPM; Bronze body
Hot or Cold Water Units
When temperature control is not critical to your process, these single valve control units are using either a hot or cold water supply and available as wall-mounted units.
- M-156 - Bronze body
- M-765 - Stainless Steel body
- M-758 - Recessed Box, Stainless Steel body
- M-120 - Stainless Steel body
Mounting and Other Options
If a wall-mounted unit doesn't work for you, we still have various options, including pedestal stands, recessed boxes, and cabinets, for easy access and keeping equipment in the right place when needed. We also have a mounting option if you want an airline near your mixing unit.
You can be sure with Strahman Mixing Units, we put safety first and uncompromising quality for lasting durability and reliability. Strahman Group has pioneered many product innovations, including the first steam-cold-water safety mixing unit, the first hot-cold-water mixing units, and the industry's first thermostatically controlled mixing unit in the early 20s and 30s. We are a trusted industrial equipment manufacturer and have earned a global reputation for rugged design and superior performance.