Strahman's water-efficient Low Flow version of the Hydro-Pro 150® nozzle offers all of the same features as the standard HP-150, but almost half the water usage. Still a powerful spray, the HP-150 will accomplish everyday wash down tasks with ease!
The Hydro-Pro 150® Low Flow spray nozzle is constructed with a stainless steel housing for strength and durability, yet this solid, water saver nozzle weighs less than 2 lbs. and is ergonomically designed to reduce user fatigue. In addition to being extremely lightweight, the HP-150 features a patented locking trigger mechanism that allows users to lock in a desired spray pattern without having to maintain pressure on the trigger. It also reduces misdirected spraying. The waterproof nylon cover resists cracks, abrasions and is long-lasting.
- Locking trigger maintains spray pressure and reduces hand fatigue
- Nylon cover resists cracks and abrasions
- Stay cool technology even when hot water (up to 200ºF) is in use
- Maximum working pressure 150psi (10 BAR)
- Maximum recommended operating temperature (200º Farenheit / 93º Celsius)
This spray nozzle is available in three colors – black, white or red. Standard or Swivel adapters are available to connect to hoses other than Strahman's hoses. See our standard flow Hydro-Pro 150® Spray Nozzle here.